Product Diversity Exemplifies Long-Term Commitment
Hydrasearch’s steadily expanding family of products includes:
- Tech-O-Seal™ valves & fittings
- Marine hose & fittings
- Underway replenishment products
- Aerospace hose & fittings
- Reattachable couplings for layflat & rubber hoses
The Tech-O-Seal™ system of high-pressure valves and fittings provides the perfect marriage of leakproof integrity and 100% versatility. Tech-O-Seal valves are soft-seated, low-torque, and entirely leakproof, for use with a wide variety of fluids and gases over a broad range of temperatures and pressures.
By incorporating Tech-O-Seal fittings, users are provided with a versatile and virtually maintenance-free line. Fittings and valves combine by use of flat-faced, O-ring seals that never need retightening, and they can be taken apart and resealed with no loss in sealing capability. Tech-O-Seal fittings come in a wide variety of end connections, including butt-weld, socket-weld, threaded and brazed.
Among the advantages of Tech-O-SeaI high-pressure valves and fittings that other systems don’t offer:
- Leakproof integrity – Tech-O-Seal valves employ a tough yet resilient soft-seat seal to combat leakage, even after repeated cycling of the valve from vacuum to 6,000 PSI.
- Ease of interchangeability – Tech-O-Seal valves are flat-faced for removal and replacement in line, without cutting or altering adjoining piping sections.
- Maintenance free – A flat-faced, O-ring seal actually uses internal pressure to strengthen the sealing capability. Seals simply do not loosen – even with severe vibration – and once made, never need retightening.
- Unlimited versatility – Tech-O-Seal valves and fittings are available in a wide assortment of end connections, pressure and temperature ranges, and materials to suit every need.
Quality Control Ensures Reliability
Supplying high~quality products is our foremost concern. We maintain a complete in-house testing facility, which ensures trouble~free operation of all Tech-O-Seal products. Every valve is tested to 1 1/2 times its operating pressure before shipment. We also maintain a higher-level inspection and documentation system in accordance with Military Specification MIL-I-45208A, along with calibration traceable to the Bureau of Standards under MIL-STD-45662. Many Hydrasearch products contain special codes that can be traced to a specific heat of raw material – material whose chemical and physical properties have been analyzed. tested and recorded.
Complete Customer Satisfaction
Supplying products that meet strict design and quality standards is only part of our mission. At Hydrasearch, we establish and maintain close relationships with each of our customers. We pay attention to the little details that will help you obtain just what you need, when you need it. And, if your requirements involve more than a “standard” product, our technical sales staff will work to satisfy those special needs, too.